Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

I Wish I Had Access To This Article P2

Not too long ago I wrote Part 1 (not knowing there would be a Part 2), having stumbled upon what seemed to be an interesting paper.

Well, having looked up that last study on cell phones, I stumbled some more.

And found this.

I didn't realize Calabrese had retaliated against Shrader-Frechette.

That explains why she shines the light on him so frequently in her papers.

I wonder in what way(s) did Calabrese retaliate.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently research misconduct claims:

    see here

    The problem is that academic institutions take such claims very seriously (if true, it reflects on their own reputation, the most valuable asset of a science university) and always investigate thoroughly (well, unless your name is George Mason University). Harrassment through false claims is all too easy.

    The good news is that this lady fights back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just wonder to what length Calabrese went. Did he simply send a letter or did he engage in badgering? Apparently Shrader-Frechette survived an investigation, if there was one. It would be interesting to read any documentation of it.

    ReplyDelete