Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Understand The Biologist's Conundrum

If one is a biologist and understands the science, should that person debate an IDiot (Intelligent Design propagandist)?

It's a tough decision because if a prospective audience doesn't really understand the science, IDiots can quickly lie and cherry-pick to make their points.  An objective, honest biologist has to stick with the boring explanations of science without straying from the facts.

Simply engaging in a debate gives the IDiots some credulity.  One doesn't debate an astrologer or an living Elvis propagandist.

So I tend to favor NOT debating with DeNiArs (health physics deniers), but simply calling them out and then educating those who still have questions.

I mention this because DeNiAr Mohan Doss tried to get me to debate him here.

If anyone has any questions about the science of health physics, I'll be glad to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment